Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I just want a nap

     So, I guess you want to see/ hear about crafting/ no sugar added week. The crafting went well. I made a lot of stuff. The problem is that a lot of what I made was for Christmas gifts and I don't want to talk to much about it or share pics until after Christmas. I don't want to be a scrooge and ruin the surprise for at least 7 people for my own selfish purposes. Let's just say some sparkle, some are dramatic, some took and hour, others days.
     No added sugar week was going well until my boss brought in her leftover Halloween candy. Then I ate like 14 mini snickers in a day. Ok, not 14 exactly. There goes the squid brain again. Eat a little, suffer massive brain damage. Well, maybe 14. Ooops. But I refrained from sugary drinks and coffees, other desserts or candies, sugary yogurt and the like. So...sort of yay?!
     This week has been financials week. Not very fun, but something I feel is important. I am trying to learn: how to buy a house, What is 401k and should I have one, How can I invest and will it ever be possible for me to own a house. Right now I can only answer a little bit of each question. However, since I one day hope not to have to eat spaghetti with plain canned tomato sauce at the end of each month, so I will study. 

No comments: