Monday, October 17, 2011

Read me before reading backwards for full enjoyment

             My more loyal followers have noticed that I have not posted for two weeks. No, I didn’t forget about you. I was away on vacation. Some people have made me paranoid, though so I didn’t want to post that I was going to be gone and for how long. I doubt anyone would have broken in or anything, but you know that the stranger and more unlikely, the likelier that it will happen to me.
                I have posted a few short articles about New Mexico. You can pick and choose what you want to learn about. But don’t worry, they are not too educational. About ¾ is opinion and sassy. So read what you will, ignore the rest. I may or may not post more later. There were a few other excitements such as the bear that ate through the beer lines at the restaurant we were at and a tremendously eventful and unnerving plane ride back.

No comments: